Account Manager – Systems Integration
An experienced Account Manager is sought to drive business with new customers within the Systems Integration Division of IMS. This is an outstanding opportunity for an experienced sales professional with significant experience and demonstrated results in business development and solutions selling.
Account Managers will report to the Vice President of Sales and Marketing for Systems Integration. This person is also expected to interface with other team members including Engineers, Project Managers and his or her counterparts on the Event Staging team. The position will be based out of our Garnet Valley, PA headquarters.
Account Managers are responsible for all activities necessary for them to achieve or exceed their defined sales goals inclusive of:
- Conducting business development activities necessary to build a sales pipeline sufficient to achieve sales goal.
- Growing sales and profitability of IMS by prioritizing and capturing significant new national customers and growing revenues with existing customers. Our focus is on developing four new 100K accounts per year.
- Coordinate and schedule meetings to develop new clients for IMS.
- Utilize IMS sales support resources as necessary to secure new business for IMS. These resources include, but are not limited to, Sales Engineers, Sales Directors, and Department Managers.
- Track all client contacts within IMS’ CRM system, Salesforce.
- Manage customer relationships, both pre and post-sale.
- Translate client needs into definable solutions strategies in conjunction with IMS Sales Engineering.
- Promoting the highest quality image of IMS with customers, vendors and the community.
- Strong business development and prospecting skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to listen to prospects and customers and understand their needs.
- Professional demeanor and selling style.
- Solid experience in opportunity qualification, meeting planning, and account development.
- Strong relationship building skills.
- Negotiating experience.
- Proven ability to quantify, demonstrate and prove value to clients on a continual basis.
- Customer focused mindset; experience working directly with customers with a wide range of
- Entrepreneurial spirit and instincts.
- Experience designing and implementing commercial service offerings based on customer needs.
- Excellent salesmanship, communication and interpersonal skills; a consummate networker.
Ability to interface with colleagues and customers at all levels, by virtue of professional
competence, integrity and personal style.
- Drive, motivation, passion and an exceptional personal work ethic; ability to uphold the highest
possible ethical and professional standards.
- Highly self-motivated; able to operate autonomously in a dynamic environment.
- Strong fit with the Company’s culture and unwavering commitment to customer satisfaction.
Competitive salary and growth oriented incentive based bonus.